Do not close this page!!
This is your ONE and ONLY CHANCE to combine your Free Realtor Facebook Report with TOTAL SOCIAL MEDIA TRANING.
You will have instant access to all of the best social media tools available.
Lead Generation –how to conduct yourself – The do’s and don’ts of social media
How to not get banned from these sites all while building a MASSIVE following.
MORE MONEY – LESS TIME
This Course Reveal the Secrete Methods that Generate LEADS
- Why it’s foolish to update your network 30 times a day with status updates when fewer than 6 updates can get you results…
- How spending hours on your social networking efforts is killing your real estate business
Social media is the 1000lb Gorilla –
Facebook has over 400 million users and GROWING.
Dell contributed over 3 million dollars in sales to Twitter.
YOU CAN TEST DRIVE THIS AMAZING COURSE RIGHT NOW…..ABSOLUTLEY RISK-FREE!!!!
USE the POWER of Social Media to Generate New Business. Increase your closings with social media and traffic to your websites.
You DON’T want to waste any more TIME!
With in-depth video training, quick start guides and much you will conquer social networking and get results in just minutes a day.
Increase your closings and traffic to your websites with social media.
THIS IS LIKE GETTING YOUR PHD IN SOCIAL MEDIA!
SOCAIL MEDIA NET WORTH IS THE MOST ADVANCED COURSE DESIGNED FOR REALTORS!
How to build your social media list at warp speed!
Section 1 – Setting up the social media empire
- Which social media accounts to use
- How to manage them easily and fast (almost no time at all)
- How to Optimize your accounts
Section 2 – How to interact in the social media community
Advanced realtor techniques
Find the Buzz
Network with other real estate agents
Find sellers and buyers
Comment on blog and Facebook post
Upload new properties for sale
Social media remains the hot topic of the digital world. I’ve pulled together some interesting (and hopefully useful) data for a couple of the bigger players in the market…
Bear in mind that these are relatively recent figures – in a few months time (or even less) a lot of it is likely to be obsolete – but for now, I think they’re a great way of demonstrating the impact that social media is having in the digital landscape.
- If YouTube were a country, it would be the third most-populated place in the world.
- 20 hours-worth of video is uploaded to the site every single minute.
- comScore recently announced that the site had surpassed 100m viewers in the USA alone. They also reported that this US audience consumed over 6bn videos at the beginning of this year.
- According to Youtube themselves, over half of users visit the site at least once a week.
According to Facebook’s internat statistics:
- The site has more than 400m active users globally
- More than 120m users log on to Facebook at least once each day and more than 30 million users update their statuses at least once each day. Combined, more than 5bn minutes are spent on the site on a daily basis.
- The average user has around 120 friends on the site.
- Every single month, more than a billion photos are uploaded to the site.
- More than 50 translations are available on the site, with more than 40 in development.
- Mobile is a big issue, with more than 30m active users accessing the site through mobile devices. It’s well documented that users who access Facebook through mobile devices are almost 50% more active than those who don’t.
- Although now overtaken by Facebook, MySpace is the second largest social network, experiencing in excess of 60m unique users each month.
- MySpace apparently reaches 30% of UK adults aged 15-24 – it’s been suggested that its as common to have a MySpace account in the UK as it is to own a dog.
- According to Knol, MySpace has more than 115m active monthly users globally with, on average, 300,000 new people signing up to the site every day.
- Over the past twelve months, Twitter’s year-on-year growth rate has broken the 1000% barrier.
- The company holds exact numbers close to their chest, but it’s estimated that Twitter currently has between 6 – 10m global users and this is growing rapidly.
- The same report found that over 50% of all updates are published using mobile and Web-based tools, other than Twitter.com’s own website.
- It also found that Tuesday is the most active day for Tweeting, followed by Wednesday and then Friday.
- Not really a stat, but still quite a cool piece of info: Twitter is now officially a term in the English Dictionary.
Real Value $497
Today’s investment – $297 YOU SAVE OVER 40%